Voices of HopeJan 23, 2023
Voices of Hope
by Jodi Howe
I recently moderated a conference featuring five authors with newly released books!
It became our second annual conference, and we offer it around Christmas time, sharing gift ideas in the form of books and other fun ideas to share with our friends and loved ones.
It's always a blessing to amplify voices glorifying the Lord through their testimony and words of victory and hope. That is what we do as podcasters and content creators.
We are God's voices of Hope.
Whether we are solo Podcasters, sharing advice, or pinpointing a specific subject, we are committed to offering to heal others or the people we bring on as guests with such incredible stories and wisdom that we want everyone to hear those so they can find Hope in their lives.
"For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have
We are audible writers that share what God’s endurance has done in our lives. Our Hope comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.
So, as we begin to enter into a new year, let’s be cognizant that not everyone gets excited for a new year! Many have endured so much, walking into 2023 feeling hopeless! Many don’t even want to consider a walk or relationship with Jesus Christ because of church hurt, family hurt, and the broken world. But fear, not because Jesus overcame the world, and we as disciples can help others to see the light by being the light.
God calls us to be voices of Hope, sharing the gospels and pointing the world to his one and only son, the Messiah, the savior, the Hope.
In this very dark world where evil seems to be working 24/7, you are encouraged to build an even stronger foundation for the kingdom by speaking more into that Hope that God gives us to combat the evil of the world.
Here are 5 action steps to be a Voice of HOPE
- Pray, pray & pray some more.
- Share more scriptures in your Podcasts and through your content. Remember, you may be the only Bible someone reads in their whole lifetime.
- Share more deep-rooted testimonies of God's redemption in your life. Don’t be afraid to be real and raw. People align with other people's pain by not feeling alone in their own pain and struggles.
- Before you write content, put on the armor of God (it is referenced in Ephesians 6: 10-20), showing us, by the word of God, how to fight our battles. Which will, in return, give you powerful words to help plant some hearty seeds in the garden of life.
- Rest in his presence, process, and promise that you are exactly where you need to be as disciples of Jesus Christ.
His grace is always sufficient, and his Hope is always accessible.
And most especially, peace is not the absence of problems but God's presence.
Don't miss a post!
New content and training delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.